Type of Course Live Course
About the Certification
This 4-hour course focuses on basic life support for health care providers. It is designed to build participant confidence in performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills and provide the important steps to perform a rapid assessment, perform BLS skills, and perform rapid defibrillation. This is a WSIB Approved Course and most importantly, all the certificates are verified and approved through Canadian Red Cross. This certification is valid for 1 year.
Note: You will be provided with PDF Booklet for the course.
- Assisted Ventilations Unlimited
- Using a Bag-Valve-Mask(BVM) Unlimited
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Adult/Children/Infant/Neonate Unlimited
- Using a Defibrillator Unlimited
- Foreign-body Airway Obstruction Unlimited
- Pulse Assessment Unlimited