- 0 (Registered)
Location: North York, ON
Time: 8:00am – 3:30pm
Price: $795+ HST
Bonding with composites is a fantastic tool that has become the mainstay in most practitioner’s toolboxes, but how can we handle those difficult cases such as broken, discoloured, misaligned teeth and even the closure of diastemas. This course provides a full day of hands on training to show you how to deal with these, as well as dealing with posterior composite sensitivity while giving these restorations an enhanced appearance using state of the art composite artistry!
- Understand the concept of occlusion and composite longevity
- Learn Dr Goodlin’s systematic approach to layering the Class IV for enhanced aesthetics
- Diastema closure
- Instant orthodontics using bonded composites to treat the misaligned dentition
- Treating the badly discolored tooth by using a direct composite veneer
- Understand how to create lifelike characterization
- Posterior composite layering techniques to eliminate post op sensitivity and create long lasting lifelike restorations.
COST: $795+ HST
Curriculum is empty