- 3 (Registered)
Location:Ivoclar Vivadent Inc., 6600 Dixie Rd, Mississauga, ON, L5T 2Y2
Date: Nov 29, 2019
Time: 8:00am – 3:30pm
Price: $795+ HST
Bonding with composites is a fantastic tool that has become the mainstay in most practitioner’s toolboxes, but how can we handle those difficult cases such as broken, discoloured, misaligned teeth and even the closure of diastemas. This course provides a full day of hands on training to show you how to deal with these, as well as dealing with posterior composite sensitivity while giving these restorations an enhanced appearance using state of the art composite artistry!
- Understand the concept of occlusion and composite longevity
- Learn Dr Goodlin’s systematic approach to layering the Class IV for enhanced aesthetics
- Diastema closure
- Instant orthodontics using bonded composites to treat the misaligned dentition
- Treating the badly discolored tooth by using a direct composite veneer
- Understand how to create lifelike characterization
- Posterior composite layering techniques to eliminate post op sensitivity and create long lasting lifelike restorations.
COST: $795+ HST
Curriculum is empty
Dr. Ron Goodlin maintains a private practice in Aurora, Canada with a focus on cosmetic and interdisciplinary care. He graduated from the University of Toronto in 1980, and the New York Institute If Photography in 1975. Dr. Goodlin has achieved accreditation status with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, where he later went on to become one of the few Canadian Dentists to become President of this prestigious organization. Dr. Goodlin has also earned Fellowship status in both the Academy of General Dentistry and the International Academy of Dentistry-Facial Esthetics. Dr. Goodlin was the co-founder and president of the Toronto Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the editor of the Journal of Canadian Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and was on the editorial boards of Spectrum and Teamwork dental journals. He is a sought after speaker in the fields of Cosmetic Dentistry and Intra Oral Photography. In his spare time he acts as a conservation wildlife photographer documenting the effects of climate change, pollution, industrialization and urban sprawl in his efforts to make the world more sustainable. “Changing the world...one image at a time.”