- 1 (Registered)
Venue: ROI Corporation Business Brokerage – 287 Queen Street South, Streetsville, Mississauga, ON, L5M 1L9
Date: Sunday, June 28th, 2020
Time: 9:30am – 11:00am
Price: $49 + HST
Consumer behaviour and why most dental offices have more diagnosed and outstanding treatment at the end of the year then they have completed.
Many dental professionals are reluctant to deliver a wide array of treatment options to each patient. Today’s consumer demands that all options be delivered professionally, in detail, in writing with complete cost estimates. Any assistance understanding insurance coverage is appreciated.
Overcoming objections to encourage treatment plan acceptance. It’s our prediction that the average dental practitioner diagnosis and treatment plans more than twice as much work every year than is actually completed. Yes, finances do inhibit some patients. dentists do not compete with other dentists. This profession competes with big screen TVs, vacation spending, Snow tires for cars amongst dozens of other household spending demands.
Timothy Brown is the chief executive officer of ROI CORPORATION. Canada‘s largest and longest standing dental practice appraiser and broker. And his thousands of career interactions with very successful dentist he’s uncovered a number of key indicators of the top producers.
Curriculum is empty
Timothy A. Brown has risen to national prominence as President & CEO of ROI Corporation, Canada’s #1 dental practice appraiser and broker. His insights, research and experience in the dental field has made him a highly sought after professional speaker and a respected author.
• Author of “Profitable Practice – Why a Dental Practice is an Exceptional Investment”, 7th edition (2017) and now over 7,000 copies are in distribution.
• Publisher of Profitable Practice Magazine – Dental, Veterinary & Eye Care Edition. Established Locum Lifestyle ™, the concept of promoting dentists (Locum Tenens) who work in part-time, temporary assignments in dental practices.
• Created Ethiclease (www.ethiclease.com), an equipment finance company.
• Developed e-Valuation™.
• Conceptualized and trademarked Investor Dentist™ and i-dentist™, the growing market of third party buyers investing in Canadian dental practices.
• Over 300 International speaking engagements including: Canadian Dental Association, Ontario Dental Association, Alberta Dental Specialists, International Dental Congress, Dental Society meetings, Dental Study Clubs, Canadian Dental Faculties and Alumni Associations.
• Over 250 articles published in respected Canadian dental journals.
His book, “Profitable Practice – Why a Dental Practice is an Exceptional Investment”, is a potent reminder that dentistry can indeed be very profitable if the right steps are taken from the very beginning. Timothy brings these credentials to the podium and delivers a message that inspires and energizes dentists to reach their highest potential. He communicates clearly and concisely, empowering dentists to acquire the business acumen needed for success with this enthusiastic, insightful presentation.
As a leading national authority in understanding and identifying the potential of today’s dental market, Timothy has customized a presentation that illuminates themes and trends that are of interest to dentists at all stages of their careers.