- 0 (Registered)
Date: May 01, 2020
Time: 8.00am – 3:30pm
Price: $795 + HST (Early Bird Deadline Feb. 29, 2020 – $745.00 + HST )
What YOU will Learn:
How does an architect design a building? It takes special knowledge of what will look good all the while functioning properly for the purposes it is designed to achieve with that structural elements to allow the building to remain standing for generations!
Without the understanding of what makes a great smile your cosmetic cases are going to have cookie cutter results that are hit and miss and rarely of AACD quality….
Join Dr Goodlin to learn the fundamentals of what makes a great smile and how to translate that to your patients to give them the smile of their dreams, while allowing you the practitioner an easy seamless way to practice!
- Understand the parameters of makes a nice smile
- Learn how to analyze your patient’s existing smile using digital photography and simple digital smile design techniques to create a treatment plan.
- Understand how to evaluate the occlusal forces to ensure case longevity
- Learn the trial smile technique to ensure your patient is happy with their results before you even begin!
- Learn practice management and communication techniques to manage toe cosmetic patient
- Learn how to communicate with your lab technicians so they can create the required restorations.
Cost: $795 + HST (Early Bird Deadline Feb. 29, 2020 – $745.00 + HST )
Curriculum is empty
Dr. Ron Goodlin maintains a private practice in Aurora, Canada with a focus on cosmetic and interdisciplinary care. He graduated from the University of Toronto in 1980, and the New York Institute If Photography in 1975. Dr. Goodlin has achieved accreditation status with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, where he later went on to become one of the few Canadian Dentists to become President of this prestigious organization. Dr. Goodlin has also earned Fellowship status in both the Academy of General Dentistry and the International Academy of Dentistry-Facial Esthetics. Dr. Goodlin was the co-founder and president of the Toronto Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the editor of the Journal of Canadian Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and was on the editorial boards of Spectrum and Teamwork dental journals. He is a sought after speaker in the fields of Cosmetic Dentistry and Intra Oral Photography. In his spare time he acts as a conservation wildlife photographer documenting the effects of climate change, pollution, industrialization and urban sprawl in his efforts to make the world more sustainable. “Changing the world...one image at a time.”