- 0 (Registered)
Date: November 20, 2020
Time: 9:00am – 4:15pm
Price: $695+ HST (Early Bird Deadline September 20, 2020 – $645.00 + HST )
Have you ever done a cosmetic case and the patient was not happy with the results, it didn’t look right and you had to remake the case at great expense?
Learning the principles of smile design is critical in being able to produce consistent cosmetic results that the patient will love! Dr Goodlin will take you through what makes a great smile and how to produce winning smiles for your patients.
- Understand the parameters of what makes a pleasing aesthetic smile.
- Learn how to analyze your patient’s existing smile using digital photography and simple digital smile design techniques to create a treatment plan.
- Understand how to evaluate the occlusal forces to ensure case longevity.
- Learn the trial smile technique to ensure your patient is happy with their results before you even begin!
- Learn practice management and communication techniques to manage toe cosmetic patients.
- Learn how to communicate with your lab technicians so they can create the required restorations.
|9:00 am-10:30 am||Part 1- Introduction of What Makes a Great Smile|
|Break (15 min)|
|10:45 am-12:15 pm||Part 2- Principles of Smile Design|
|Lunch (30 min)|
|12:45 pm-2:15 pm||Part 3- Smile Analysis Using Digital Photography, Treatment Planning, and Practice Management of the Cosmetic Patient|
|2:45 pm-4:15 pm||Part 4- Trial Smile Technique and Lab Communication|
*Online course access information to follow upon course registration.
POWERED BY :
Curriculum is empty
Dr. Ron Goodlin maintains a private practice in Aurora, Canada with a focus on cosmetic and interdisciplinary care. He graduated from the University of Toronto in 1980, and the New York Institute If Photography in 1975. Dr. Goodlin has achieved accreditation status with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, where he later went on to become one of the few Canadian Dentists to become President of this prestigious organization. Dr. Goodlin has also earned Fellowship status in both the Academy of General Dentistry and the International Academy of Dentistry-Facial Esthetics.
Dr. Goodlin was the co-founder and president of the Toronto Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the editor of the Journal of Canadian Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and was on the editorial boards of Spectrum and Teamwork dental journals. He is a sought after speaker in the fields of Cosmetic Dentistry and Intra Oral Photography. In his spare time he acts as a conservation wildlife photographer documenting the effects of climate change, pollution, industrialization and urban sprawl in his efforts to make the world more sustainable.
“Changing the world...one image at a time.”