SFA is a platform that provides continuing education in the medical & dental industry. However, we offer education for any business or individual interested in learning about Leadership and Team building.
Online modules will be available in 2021.
Visit our Courses tab for a wide variety of offerings.
Yes, all of our events are CE awarded. CE credit amounts vary from course to course. Visit the course page of interest to see how many CE credits are allocated to that particular course.
Online learning platforms are typically designed to be as user-friendly as possible. However, learners will require basic computer skills to access and navigate through their modules. We do have technical support in the event you need extra help.
Participants will need:
• An internet connection- broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE). Minimum bandwidth is 600 kbps and recommended is 1.5 mbps and recommended is 1.5 mbps.
• A microphone – built-in your computer or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth.
• Built-in headset jack from laptop or desktop
• A webcam- one which his built-in to your computer or one that connects to your computer via USB.
• Supported operating systems are Mac OS X with MacOS 10.6.8 or later, Windows10, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista with SP1 or later, Windows XP with SP3 or later
• Supported browsers are Firefox, Chrome, Safari5+
• Access to email
Course information will be provided upon course registration to each participant, with specified link, date, time and other course related information.
Access to online webinars will be provided on the date a course/program begins.
Technical support is provided if needed.
Payment & Policy
We accept both Visa & Mastercard.
Programs (combination of courses such as bundle packs and the Implant Program) have a deposit option.
A 25% non refundable deposit is charged at the time of your order. The remaining balance is due by 1 month prior to the course date.
You may make the remaining payment online by signing in.
Refund requests for a course cancellation must be made seven (7) full calendar days prior to the course date. We do not offer refunds for cancellations made before the deadline; however, cost incurred can be applied toward future course offerings.